This is a brief look at How To Use An SVG File In Affinity Designer For iPad. A Beginners Guide. continues the series.
Sometimes the Description is very short, sometimes a little longer. Either way, you will see from the title that these videos are almost always mini-tutorials on how to do certain things in either Affinity Designer, Affinity Photo or Affinity Publisher. Most often from the perspective of the Beginner, the person new to this suite of marvellous apps. If you are a professional and used to using the Adobe design products you may be pleasantly surprised at the power of these apps. Of course, Affinity does things a little differently than Adobe. That’s obvious from a commercial and legal sense.
Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo work equally well on the iPad and Windows PCs and some Tablets. You can take your work with you wherever you go, taking full advantage of the iCloud. A real bonus.
You will discover that I use a lot of images throughout my tutorials, and they come from a variety of sources including the free sources built right into the Affinity products like Pixabay and Unsplash. If you want to download professional graphics and fonts you can’t do better than to visit these links to Designbundles.net/rel=dl5s7P and Fontbundles.net/rel=dl5s7P.
My Channel Details.
My Design Graphics used in Tutorials largely comes from
from packages like these examples:
○ Massive SVG Bundle: https://designbundles.net/designdealy/576845-650-designs-massive-bundle-the-huge-svg-bundle-big/rel=dl5s7P
○ Family monogram bundle SVG & Free split monogram letters: https://designbundles.net/mstudio/484069-family-monogram-bundle-svg-and-free-split-monogram/rel=dl5s7P
○ The Mega SVG Bundle Design. More than 650 Designs included: https://designbundles.net/redearth-and-gumtrees/618367-the-mega-svg-bundle-design-more-than-650-designs-i/rel=dl5s7P
○ FONT BUNDLES COLLECTION: https://fontbundles.net/https-fontbundles-net-danti-co/46974-font-bundles-colection/rel=dl5s7P
○ Fantastic Super Big Bundle: https://fontbundles.net/pollem-co/129566-fantastic-super-big-bundle/rel=dl5s7P
○ Power Duos – A Huge Font Bundle with 10 duo/trio sets!: https://fontbundles.net/craftylittlenodes/476137-power-duos-a-huge-font-bundle-with-10-duo-trio-set/rel=dl5s7P
So what kit do I use to create my channel content?
Topics generally covered:
Technology – Topic
Photography – Topic
Design – Topic
Content made with the following Software.
Affinity Photo – Topic
Affinity Designer – Topic
Affinity Publisher – Topic
Apple Pencil & the iPad Mini 5
Mac Mini 2012. 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD. 1TB HDD. External storage on 3 x 1 TB HDDs.
Video production with:
iMovie (Mac and iPad)
Keynote (Mac and iPad)
Pages (Mac and iPad)
IntroMate (iPad and iPhone)
PromptSmart Pro (iPad)
Book & Script Writing
Scrivener (Mac, iPad, iPhone)
Note Keeping and Repository of Ideas.
Evernote (iPhone, iPad, Mac and Windows)
Lots of YouTube ideas from https://www.youtube.com/c/CathrinManning
OTHER VIDEOS YOU MAY LIKE:
The whole Channel: https://www.facebook.com/c/RobertChalmers?sub_confirmation=1
○ A Project in Affinity Publisher and Mastering Master Pages Creating A Multi-Master Brochure https://youtu.be/-VM-usOtQog
○ Affinity Photo Inpainting on iPad in Affinity Photo https://youtu.be/gsiHS4lRwkk
○ Knockout Text & Shapes in Affinity Photo iPad https://youtu.be/yocoRo5Ng6I
○ Affinity Photo and Gradients on iPad https://youtu.be/VcmMZA75IYw
○ Affinity Photo and Text On Curves https://youtu.be/BWNM4cWqXPI
○ Affinity Photo iPad and Working With Gradients https://youtu.be/dG9cvQB4u2Y
○ Affinity Designer and Photo. Using Perspective https://youtu.be/XcTtywtrdb0
COME SAY HI!
TOOLS & BOOKS I USE:
○ Affinity Designer for iPad – https://tinyurl.com/wlamozn
○ Affinity Photo for iPad – https://tinyurl.com/unnh3pt
○ Affinity Designer Workbook – https://amzn.to/2DDwdY
○ Affinity Photo Workbook – https://amzn.to/35Zf47D
○ DepositPhotos – https://tinyurl.com/snxl9qb
○ Scrivener – https://tinyurl.com/tfamjda
○ Scrapple – https://tinyurl.com/ts6hn3c
○ KDSPY – https://tinyurl.com/u3e6etm
○ SAM Broadcaster Pro – https://tinyurl.com/qmzw2g2
○ SAM DJ – https://tinyurl.com/s3whs46
○ Video Hero – Video Skills for Entrepreneurs – https://tinyurl.com/sh9l2c5
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission.
Just Running Doesn’t Get Your Legs Strong
Just running does not create strong legs. The legs and your whole body demand to be operated in various means to get the complete advantages and don’t end up with discrepancies and over injuries.How To Develop The Mindset Of An Entrepreneur And Become Successful
Attitude Is Everything-You won’t be remarkable at being a business owner unless as well as till you problem your mind for obtaining into business and afterwards taking advantage of it.Any profession can be truly challenging to comprehend. Nevertheless, if that is something somebody desires to do, after that just how do you do that successfully? Below are a few terrific pointers that I have actually thought of on how you are able to come to be that remarkable entrepreneur as well.Top 3 DIY Plastering Mistakes You Should Never Make
DIY smudging errors can trash mayhem on the structural integrity of your walls and overburden your pocket with substantial repair services. Take a look at top 3 Do It Yourself gluing oversights you need to never ever make to stay clear of monetary loss and also architectural problems.Fat And The Coconut
Coconut oil and other coconut by-products have not appreciated a healthy relationship with customers especially those in the West. One of the primary factors for this results from the coconut’s fat structure. Hydrogenated fats are considered less healthy and balanced than unsaturated fats, although current clinical research studies have revealed that the previous may not be as negative as initially assumed of. These researches have also generated some intriguing discoveries regarding coconut oil.How to Make a Clean Break From a Stinky Relationship and Feel Guilt-Free
If you’re in a partnership for the very first time that has actually damaged down, it’s usually challenging to let it go and also find a “closure.” The word “closure” literally suggests closing the door on anything or on a person. To put it simply, closure has to do with leaving the past and not to drag it forward right into the present. In the context of a relationship, this indicates allowing go of that connection and beginning over again with somebody new, ideally resulting in a far better one.