If there’s one thing I’ve learned from working at ViralNova, it’s that decorating doesn’t have to be expensive. Contrary to popular belief, you don’t have to force yourself into bankruptcy just to create a chic space to call home.
If you don’t believe me, check out all of these craft ideas! From large and luxurious to small and understated, these dollar store decorating projects will have your home looking like a million bucks…just without the actual price tag.
1. Simple paperweights can add a touch of elegance to a home office.
2. Take a plain, plastic basket and make it beautiful with some rope and glue.
3. Get some white plates and project a design on them to sketch out this Anthropologie-inspired display.
4. You can make this Pottery Barn-inspired wall art with just a few mirrors.
5. Does your patio need some chic new lighting? Grab a cheap basket and presto change-o!
6. Stack mismatched plates, glue them together, and paint them — you’ve got a beautiful birdbath!
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/dollar-store-diys/